Mission MX3 Speakers
Click Image to Enlarge
(HxWxD): 340 x 206 x 310mm
Just like the smaller models, the MX3 features ground-breaking technology. One of the most impressive features is the wave-guided grille technology. This means the MX3 speakers have been designed to sound their best with the grilles left on, making them not only aesthetically more pleasing but also less vulnerable to damage.
Featuring a second bass unit, the MX3 speakers have power and bass weight well beyond their smaller siblings. Yet, thanks to the compact size of the bass woofers and the solidly constructed cabinet, the bass remains perfectly in tune and not overbearing. Matching this taut, powerful bass is a similarly responsive treble. Using a silk dome tweeter, the Mission MX3 is not only detailed but smooth and refined, too. Thanks to inverted drive geometry and in-grille wave guidance, the sound stage is both accurate and broad. Close your eyes and you could be there.
For a powerful speaker that loses nothing in refinement, the Mission MX3's deserve to be on your shortlist.
- 100w bookshelf loudspeakers
- 6.5" advanced fibre bass/mid driver
- Ideal for both home cinema and stereo applications
- Integrated waveguide aims to let you to keep the grilles on without sacrificing audio quality
- 4mm bi-wireable spade/banana plug terminals
- Available in black, cherry, rosewood and walnut
|2 Way Reflex|
|2 Way Reflex |
|25 - 150 Watts|